Thursday, September 24, 2009

Libyan Zombie Speaks at the UN



After President Obama spoke to the UN General Assembly yesterday basically telling the world [American was terrible to you in the past, but I'm not George W. Bush], Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi rambled on for about ninety minutes about well, everything. At first I thought something was wrong with my TV--was Qaddafi wearing makeup? Was George A. Romero making another remake of Dawn of the Dead?

I actually sat and watched Qaddafi live for almost all of it. About an hour into the "speech" I had to take a dump and wash my hands. Qaddaffi was all over the place going on tangents, making his poor interpreter sound like a retard. Qaddafi was like the idiot relative (we all have one) thats shows up for a holiday dinner and makes excuses to explain away why he's such a loser--It's everyone else's fault! He actually complained about having to make adjustments for the time difference from Tripoli to New York. His country barely knows how to make sand from rocks and he gets an international audience.

Some more of his greatest hits:

Big Powers Take Advantage of Little Powers
It's not 1945 (That Was a Long Time Ago)
Oh Saddam! (I Miss You)
Why Can't We All Be Equal?
Poor Iraq, Poor Afghanistan, Poor Palestine
Africa--We're Better than the Really Crappy Place We Were
I Can Name 50 Countries in 10 Minutes
JFK, Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby (Israel Did It!)
I Heart Barack Obama
G 20, Where's My Invite?


If anything, Qaddafi 's rant was as hilarious as it was disturbing. I did find myself agreeing with him on one point: Move the UN closer to Libya. Great idea. Putting it in Libya would be waste because a ten-story mud hut would be awfully hot in the summer. Put it in Dubai where all the pretend cool of the west meets traditional east. Besides making speeches to tear down the U.S. and Israel, the "dignitaries" get in a few rounds of golf. Then Qaddafi wouldn't have to travel so far and nobody would care where he set up his tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment